2016. Just…. WOW!
2017. Now, it’s time to bring an end to election fraud.
Our plans are set. We intend to conduct a comprehensive forensic audit of the entire election – all 136+ million votes.
The audit will focus on the groups, locations, and processes that pose the greatest threat to election integrity, including:
- Impact of non-citizen voters – experts estimate between 800,000 to 3,000,000 votes may have been cast by non-citizens.
- Accuracy of national voter registry – it is thought that between 13% – 20% of our nation’s voter rolls are inaccurate.
- Eligibility of individuals registered to vote through federal programs that do not fully authenticate registrant information – registration estimates exceed 12,000,000 just for Obamacare.
- Cross tabulations of non-citizen voters and turnout in Sanctuary Cities – estimates exceed 800,000 in California alone.
- Investigations into problematic areas, including Detroit, Philadelphia, LA County, Las Vegas, and South Florida.
This will be our largest project to date. It will require scores of datasets and the support of researchers, data miners, statisticians, and election law experts. And it will not be cheap. Our estimates for the full audit and associated activities totals to over $1.2 million.
Right now, we are mobilizing to conduct this audit – the largest of its kind in American history. It’s a tremendous undertaking to be sure, but it must be done. And we need your support to do it. Will you please invest in us for this essential work?
The rampant fraud documented during the 2016 election cycle was the clearest and loudest warning shot to date – we must address these systemic election problems before our country is thrown into national crisis.
Please help us expose the fraud and set the record straight!
P.S. We have incredible optimism that President Trump, Attorney General Sessions, and the new Congress will take the hard steps necessary to eliminate election fraud and rebuild confidence in election integrity. Please DONATE now to help us provide these leaders with the information they need!