“Guillotine the rich” was but one of the statements by Bernie Sanders campaign worker Martin Weissgerber, exposed by Project Veritas in a recently released video.
Additional statements by Weissgerber included:
- “Leave it to the Soviets to Make the Most Badass F***ing, Most Effective Gun in the World…AK (47)…The Destroyer of Imperialism and Colonialization…That’s Why I Want to Get it (AK-47) Tattooed on Me.”
- “I’ll Straight Up Get Armed, I Want to Learn How to Shoot, and Go Train. I’m Ready for the F***ing Revolution…I’m Telling You. Guillotine the Rich.”
- “Let’s Force Them (Billionaires) to Build Roads…Rebuild Our Roads, Rebuild Our Dams, Rebuild Our Bridges. Let’s Force Them…”
- “What Will Help is When We Send All the Republicans to the Re-Education Camps.”
- “So, do We Just Cease – do We Just Dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the Judicial Branch, and Have Something Bernie Sanders and a Cabinet of People, Make All Decisions for the Climate? I Mean, I’m Serious.”
- “The Soviet Union Was Not Horrible…I Mean, for Women’s Rights the Soviet Union – I Think – the Most Progressive Place to Date in the World.”
The Sanders campaign has been refusing to comment on the incriminating video and has even gone so far as to call the police on reporters for asking questions about the situation.
More from Project Veritas